Looking for a fast, tasty meal for dinner? Only 5 ingredients and just as good served hot and cold. This Salmon and bulgar wheat Stir Fry is a family favourite.
- 1lb raw Salmon
- 1 cup uncooked Bulgar Wheat
- 3 – 4 large Zucchini, sliced length ways (I work on 1/2 per person)
- 3 carrots, sliced length ways.
- Tamari (Salt reduced Soy Sauce) OPTIONAL
- Boil you kettle. In a heat proof bowl, pour boiling water over the uncooked bulgar wheat so that it is completely covered. Cover and leave for 10 minutes until water has absorbed. Drain excess water if needed after 10 minutes).
- Heat up your fry pan. Add sliced vegetables and cook for 2 -3 minutes until a little soft. Add salmon pieces and cover so that salmon can steam through.
- Add the cooked bulgar wheat to pan and stir through.
- Serve with a little Tamari sauce sprinkled on top.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Category: 15 Minute Meal