Clean eating chocolate oatmeal. This is a Real food breakfast recipe that the kids will love!
- 1 Cup Raw Oats
- 2 Cups Whole milk (or almond milk)
- 1 Cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa
- 2 banana (1 mashed, 1 sliced)
- Heat oats, milk, water, vanilla and cocoa in a pot. Bring to the boil. Stir continuously until oats are well combined and starts to thicken. Turn down temperature and simmer for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Remove from stove and stir in mashed banana.
- Serve. Add sweetener if needed.
- Cuisine: Breakfast