Raising Kids is expensive, especially if you get caught up in the idea that you need to spend money to have fun. There are tons of free activities to do with kids that won’t cost you a cent. Here are our top 51 fun and free things to do with the kids on a NO SPEND Weekend
More Posts You May Like:
51 Fun and Free things to do with the kids on a NO SPEND Weekend
- Visit a new park.
- Feed the ducks.
- Take the bikes and scooters for a ride.
- Pack a picnic.
- Go swimming.
- Go fishing.
- Go for a long walk.
- Go hiking in a National Park.
- Go camping in your backyard and make a campfire.
- Collect shells if you live by the beach.
- Play Board Games or Card Games
- Plant a garden
- Bake Some biscuits
- Go to the library
- Create some Art for your Home
- Build a Fairy Garden
- Play ball outside
- Visit a local Museum or Historical Building
- Take some pictures
- Movie Night in the Garden. Set the TV up outside, lay out some blankets and pick a movie off Netflix (or one you got from the Library).
- Have a Family Video Game night (and the adults have to play too!)
- Enjoy a DIY Home Spa: Paint your nails & make some all natural face masks.
- Wash and Groom the dog
- Build a sandcastle
- Fly Kites
- Play Hopscotch
- Learn to Hula Hoop
- Make Puppets and perform a puppet show
- Make and Fly Paper Planes (there are tons of designs on the internet to try)
- Create a scavenger hunt
- Play tenpin bowling down the passage. Make your own pins with plastic water bottles.
- Build a Puzzle together as a family
- Make pancakes
- Organise your photos and make a family scrapbook.
- Make homemade toy parachutes
- Play badminton
- Volunteer at the local animal shelter
- Pick up rubbish on the beach
- Make milk carton boats and test if they float
- Have a family dinner party hosted by the kids. Make a menu, Dress up nice, set the table and light those candles.
Go Make Memories
Focus on making memories your kids and you can cherish forever. Most memories are made simply spending time together. Don’t forget – kisses, hugs and giggles are all free too!