- 4 Fish Fillets
- 1 Cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- Olive oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat pan on stove top.
- Add a little oil.
- Cut Fish Fillets into 1/2 inch strips (or bigger if you want thicker fish fingers). Each fillet makes 6 – 8 fish fingers in our home.
- Dip the fish in egg, then in crumb.
- Place crumbed fish in hot pan and fry for about 2 min a side, until golden.
- I cook the fish fingers in batches of 6 to 8 per pan (so around one full fillet per batch)
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with fresh lemon, oven baked chips and fresh salad.
- Cuisine: Fish