What you will need:
- 12 Fresh Asparagus Spears
- 12 Slices of thin sliced Bacon
- Salt and pepper
- Heat your oven to 400F.
- Line your tray with baking paper
- Prep your asparagus by washing and cutting the dry ends off (this is optional I guess, but it’s just how I prep them). Remove excess water by patting them dry with a clean tea towel.
- Wrap your bacon firmly around your asparagus. The bacon will shrink while cooking and cling to your asparagus spears.
- Lay your wrapped asparagus on a baking tray (use a wire baking wrack for crispier bacon)
- Cook for approximately 15 – 18 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your bacon. I try to use the thinnest cuts of bacon so that my asparagus doesn’t overcook while waiting for the bacon to cook.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Clean Eating
Keywords: Bacon Wrapped Asparagus