- 1 and 1/2 cups Plain Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries ( I used frozen because fresh blueberries are crazy expensive at the moment).
- Butter for cooking
- Mix flour, baking soda, eggs and milk together until smooth.
- Leave batter mix for about 10 minutes for best results)
- Melt some butter in a hot pan.
- Spoon two tablespoons of batter per pancake into pan. Cook 3 – 4 pancakes at a time.
- Sprinkle blueberries onto the unooked side.
- Turn and cook once golden.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek Yogurt and a swirl of hot maple syrup.
- Category: Breakfast