- 1 cup Self Raising flour
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup lightly steamed broccoli (processed to a fine crumb in the food processor) (NOTE: You can replace broccoli with grated zucchini, sliced ham or chopped chives for some variation).
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients together until a dough begins to form. Roll out onto a bench top or board.
- Cut into 12 squares (or 8 big slices) and place on an oven tray with a bit of space between them.
- Bake for 15 min until cheese starts to turn golden in color.