- 6 – 8 Ripe tomatoes, quartered.
- 1 Can Tomato Puree’
- 1 Can Chopped Tomatoes (I use plum tomatoes)
- 1 Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 3 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Coriander (OPTIONAL)
- STEP 1. Heat oven to 190’C / 400F. Place sliced tomato on tray and bake for around 15min until softened.
- STEP 2. In a pan, add olive oil, garlic onions and carrots. Fry and stir until softened and slightly caramelized.
- STEP 3. Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients to pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 8 -10 min until slightly reduced.
- STEP 4: Blend in two batches (bit too much for one load)
- SERVE with a dollop of plain yogurt and chopped fesh coriander.
- Category: Soup