Looking for a way to get the kids to eat more vegetables? Give these Caramelized Honey Glazed Carrots a try tonight.
- 4 –6 Medium Sized Carrots, finely sliced (one person)
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Heat up a large non stick pan on the stove to med/high heat.
- Add butter and honey and allow to melt.
- Add carrots and stir until well coated in honey butter mix.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir carrots while they fry. This will take around 4 – 5 minutes. You need to watch so that the carrots don’t burn. You want caramelized not burnt. Remove from pan once the carrots have turned a golden colour and serve.
- Category: Vegetable Side
- Cuisine: Clean Eating