These Chocolate Banana Muffins are made in a blender! Super moist and chocolaty. The kids loved them! Definitely making these again!
- 3 x Ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup Plain Organic Flour
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil OR other mild tasting oil OR Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla exctract
- 2 x Free Range Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350’F / 180C
- Line a 12 Hole muffin tray with muffin papers
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth (Around 20 seconds)
- Pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes. Check that muffins are cooked by touching. They should feel spongy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray before eating.
- Category: Clean Eating
- Cuisine: Snacks