Quick, easy and delicious Clean Eating tuna patties! Best thing is you make them using canned tuna. Fussy Kid Friendly & Budget Recipe!
- 2 cans Tuna (6 ounce/ 180g) (drained)
- 1/2 cup Wholewheat breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 – 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup vegetables: grated carrot, chopped chives, corn, parsley
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of dried Rosemary
- Mix all Ingredients Together: Mix all ingredients together in bowl. Test tuna mixture stays together when rolled into a ball. If too dry, then add 1 tablespoon water.
- Form Patties: Divide mixture into golf ball sized balls and flatten into patty shape. You can refrigerate and firm up patties a bit more befor cooking, but I cook immediately.
- Saute in Skillet: Heat up pan to med-high and add a little olive oil. Place patties in pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until browned. Turn and cook the other side.