- 3/4 cup of plain flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (OR You can replace with 1/2 cup of raw sugar OR 1/4 cup of honey)
- 2 cans of apple (2 x 400g)
- 1/4 cup raw brown sugar (OR you can replace with 1/4 cup of honey)
- juice of 1 lemon
- Filling: Dissolve sugar in the lemon juice and mix well through apple. Place in an oven proof pie dish.
- Topping: Mix all ingredients together until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Place evenly on top of apple filling.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until crumble is golden brown.
- Serve with fresh cream.