Clean Eating Broccoli & Leek Soup (with oven roasted crunchy garlic croutons). A deliciously thick and creamy soup that is super fulling and perfect for any budget.
- 1 x large leek (finely sliced)
- 1 x head of broccoli (roughly chopped)
- 1 x large carrot (diced)
- 1 x onion (diced)
- 2 x medium sized potatoes (around 1 cup when diced)
- 2 x Organic Stock Cubes
- 4 cups hot water
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cream (OPTIONAL)
- Butter or olive oil to fry
- Heat up a large pot on the stovetop. Add, all vegetables and fry lightly until just softened. About 5 – 8 minutes.
- Add water, stock cubes, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes until all vegetables are soft.
- Blend with a stick mixer until smooth (OR transfer to a blender at this point then return to pot).
- Stir through cream and serve.
- Category: Clean Eating
- Cuisine: Dinner