* We sometimes use affiliate links, so we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check our disclosure for more info.
Clean Eating Corn, Cheese & Zucchini Fritters – An All-in-One Recipe that you can whip up in 15 minutes flat. Perfect for lunches, picnic options or you can make mini ones as party food. You won’t believe me until you try them, but I haven’t had one child complain about eating these – even the fussy “I don’t eat green stuff” kind of of kids.
We make these quite often at the moment. It’s a simple recipe that you can’t mess up and you can guarantee that there will never be leftovers. Ever.
I recently taught my 11 year old daughter how to make them, so last week we ate these fritters after school three days in a row. She’s a little bit of a mini master Zucchini Fritter Maker now. This week I am teaching her how to bake something else because Zucchinis are not on special! And you can have too much of a good thing.
There really is nothing special you need to know about making these. Simply throw all the ingredients into a big bowl, mix and spoon into a hot pan. They are that easy to make. I’m not sure about how well they will freeze as we haven’t had leftovers yet. But personally, I like them a little crispy and they lost the ‘crisp’ once I popped them in the fridge. So, on that note, I recommend that you make them and eat them. You can always make another batch tomorrow if needed :)
Clean Eating Cheese, Corn & Zucchini Fritters (An All-in-One 15 Minute Meal)
- 125 g / 2 medium Zucchini Grated
- 100 g 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup Organic White flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 Salt & pinch of Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 2/3 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- Butter OR olive oil OR coconut oil for frying
- Heat up a fry pan on the stove and melt a bit of butter in it foe cooking..
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon tablespoon amounts of batter into pan. I make about 4 -5 fritters at a time. Cook until golden and flip to cook the other side (takes about 1 minute per side).