A gooey, dense and uber chocolately Clean Eating Brownie that you will have to make and taste to believe. This chocolate brownie is ridiculously decadent in texture and taste. It’s all kids of ‘Sink your teeth into it’ fudgy – except you get to enjoy it without the guilt!
Everything you want your chocolate brownie to be.
You are going to want to keep this recipe close because one batch is never enough. Don’t be fooled by how easy they are to make. You will want to make them again. And again.
I’m not going to reveal the ingredients just yet because you just won’t believe me. And you NEED to taste these brownies. With all the uncertaintly going on in the World right now, we all need a little pick me up to brighten our day.
To be perfectly honest, I’m not even sure why these chocolate brownies turn out so darn good. I’m pretty sure they defy every baking rule ever.
It’s one of those throw your ingredients into the food processor kind of recipes. The thing is – they don’t contain flour or milk or butter. No tricks or skills needed.
They are practically baking Unicorns.
Give them a go and let me know what you think.
Want more Healthy Chocolate Recipes?
- Clean eating Chocolate Pudding
- Clean Eating Choclate Chia Mousse
- Chocolate Milkshake
- Chocolate Mug Cake (OMG!!!! I love this Recipe)
These tasty beauties take around 25 min to make from start to finish. They make the perfect not too decadent dessert or indulgent afternoon tea treat. The dense and chocolaty texture makes them perfect to eat on their own.
I can’t upload the taste but I can get in real close to give you a good look at the dense, chocolate texture.
How to Make Clean Eating Chocolate Brownies
Clean Eating Chocolate Brownie
- Food Processor
- Baking Tray
- Preheat oven to 350F /160C (I have a fan oven)
- Line a 9x13 inch baking tray with non stick baking paper.
- Process your dates in a food processor until smooth. This should take about 40 seconds. If your dates are hard, then soak them in boiling water for a couple of minutes. Drain the water before you process them.
- Add the almond butter and process until well mixed - this should only take about 10 - 15 seconds.
- And remaining ingredients - eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, cocoa, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Process until the well combined. Your mix will be think and smooth. It will feel a little grainy due to the dates, but you shouldnt have any lumps.
- Spoon into your prepped baking tray and top with a sprinkle of dark chocolate drops - this is optional, but I highly recommend it 🙂
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares