Insanely good Clean Eating Chocolate!! Seriously – this stuff rocks! Plus it’s Gluten and Dairy Free!
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat up a saucepan on the stove.
- Melt Coconut Butter. Add honey, vanilla and cocoa. Stir and remove from heat at soon as it starts to boil.
- Stir in Coconut cream.
- Mixture will start to thicken immediately.
- Spoon into ice tray.
- Allow to harden in Freezer for 1 – 2 hours.
- Store in a Container in the freezer.
- Cuisine: Sweets