Looking for a Classic Clean Eating Banana Bread that the family will love? This banana bread recipe is simple Clean Eating at it’s best. Made old school style with 8 real food ingredients that you most probably already have in your kitchen. This recipe has no surprises and I guarantee that you will be making it again and again.
- 4 medium Bananas (very ripe and mashed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup Wholewheat Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula until just combined. Pour into loaf tin and level.
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes. or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Check after 45 minutes because oven temperatures can vary.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before slicing.
- Category: Bread
- Cuisine: Clean Eating