- 1 large can of Apples (700g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 175 Fahrenheit or 80 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with non stick baking paper.
- Blend apple and cinnamon on a blender until smooth.
- Spread out as evenly as possible onto the baking paper using a spatula.
- Bake for 3 – 4 hours until the apple is dry to the touch, but still a bit pliable. You don’t want it too dry. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Leave the parchment paper on and cut into strips using sharp scissors and roll into snack sized servings.