Super Quick honey soy chicken stir fry (ready in 20 minutes)
- 4 Chicken Breast Fillets (Free Range) Finely Sliced
- Brown Rice
- Choice Mixed Vegetables – All Finely Sliced:
- Red Peppers
- Sesame Seeds
- For Sauce:
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce (Naturally fermented)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger (finely diced)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook Brown Rice as per instructions on bag.
- Heat up skillet on stove and add chicken and a little oil. Fry until lightly browned.
- Add Vegetables and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together. Spoon over cooked chicken and veg. Fry for 1 more minute.
- Sprinkle with a few sesame seeds.
- Serve on bed of cooked rice with a side of Soy Sauce.