Clean Eating Nutty Oat Bliss Balls. Perfect, portion controlled healthy snack.
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut (plus a bit extra for coating)
- 2/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 chopped Nuts (I used Walnuts)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pour all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Blitz on high until ingredients well combined and forms a pliable ‘dough’. If you need to, add a little water for the desired consistency. Don’t make it too wet or your little bites will be hard to roll into balls.
- Using your hands, roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball. Roll in coconut and repeat.
- Store in an airtight container. I like to keep mine in the fridge, but you can keep them at room temp too.