- 8 large potatoes (peeled and cut into potato chip sized lengths)
- 2 table spoons Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup – 1 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese (this will depend on how cheesy you like your chips)
- 1 teaspoon seal salt
- 2 Table spoons plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180′ Celcius / 370 Fahrenheit.
- Dust flour and salt over your potatoes. Using your hands, mx to make sure the flour coats the potatoes. This will increase the crispiness at the end. Add the oil and parmesan to the potatoes and mix around with to get potatoes nicely covered.
- Spread the cheesy potatoes evenly on a non stick oven tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 min. Now this may vary a bit depending on how thick your potato chips have been cut. You will know they are ready when they turn a golden colour.
- Remove from the oven and serve.