- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter (the good stuff with 100% peanuts)
- 1 Free Range Egg
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (shredded is OK, but you want it quite fine, so just blitz it in the food processor if your shredded coconut is too chunky)
- 3 Tablespoons Oat Bran (this is just regular oats that’s been in the food processor to give it the consistency of flour)
- 4 Tablespoons Raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Roll into walnut sized balls and flatted onto a non stick oven tray. Makes around 18 – 20 balls.
- Bake for around 12 – 15 min until biscuits are golden. SEE NOTE #1
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before moving them as the biscuits will harden as they cool.
- Check your biscuits at 10,12 and 15 minutes. Ovens can vary so keep a close eye on your biscuits in the final minutes to make sure they don’t burn.
- Once cooled, you can store in an air tight container for up to a week.
- Category: Biscuits
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Clean Eating
Keywords: clean eating peanut butter biscuits