Portobello Mushrooms (2 – 3 per person)
Pasta Sauce (1 tablespoon per mushroom)
Grated Cheddar Cheese
Sliced salami pieces
Sliced black olives
- Heat up the oven to 180’C / 350F
- Line your baking tray with baking paper
- Lay out your Portobello mushrooms onto the baking paper and drizzle with olive oil and a little salt. I work on about two to three mushrooms per person, but this does depend on the size of the mushrooms. If they are super big, then two will do it.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of pasta or pizza sauce onto the center of each mushroom
- Sprinkle a little cheese on top
- Add your toppings
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble.
- Serve Immediately on their own or with a little side salad for a more complete meal.