Quick and Easy CLEAN EATING Spaghetti Bolognaise. The Cheats Version for Busy Moms to get on the table in under 30 min!
- 1 Bag Wholegrain Spaghetti
- 500g Ground Beef
- 2 Carrots grated
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 6 – 8 mushrooms finely sliced
- 6 Mushrooms finely sliced
- 1 Bottle Organic Pasta Sauce
- Cook Pasta as per instructions on bag.
- Heat up Skillet on stove top. Add olive oil and ground beef. Cook until browned (about 12 -15min) add garlic, vegetables and fry until softened. Add Pasta Sauce. Turn down heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh salad.