An Easy Veggie Packed Clean Eating Breakfast that you can literally throw together in a couple of minutes and let the oven do the rest of the work. This Clean Eating Crustless Quiche is super versatile so feel free to add your own choice of meat and veggies to mix it up a bit.
6 More Crustless Quiche Combinations
The beauty of this recipe is that you can pretty add anything to the basic quiche recipe. You can get creative or use one of these 6 of our family’s favorite quiche combos:
- Spinach, Mushroom & Feta
- Mushroom & Asparagus
- Ham and Tomato
- Chicken and mushroom
- Chicken and Leek
- Cheese and Broccoli
The Basic Quiche Mix
To make the basic quiche mix (I hesitate to call it custard, because that sounds gross – but that’s kinda what it is). You will need whisk together these four basic pantry staples:
- Cheese (up to you which cheese you choose -the sharper the cheese, the more cheesy it will taste)
- Salt and Pepper
This is a brilliant way to feed a crowd. It’s super easy to put together with the oven doing most of the work. If you are serving it as a lunch or light dinner, then add a little side salad to bulk it up if needed.
Stay in Touch
Be sure to Subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy family resources. For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Clean Eating with Kids, check out all our family friendly Clean Eating Recipe here.
A versatile, veggie packed clean eating quiche that is low on carbs and packed full of protein. An easy way to get more vegetables into your childs day.
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 Cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup cream
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 Cup grated cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 350.F / 180C
- Prep a quiche dish (9 inch diameter) with non stick baking paper
- Sautee mushrooms in a pan until mushrooms are soft and moisture evaporated.
- Spread Spinach, chicken, mushrooms & feta on the base of the dish.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and eggs.
- Pour over the top of the chicken and vegetables. Season with Salt and Pepper & top with the grated cheese.
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes until top is golden. Cut into 6 slices and serve.
An easy Clean Eating Breakfast or lunch that is a great way to feed a crowd with minimum effort.