A versatile, veggie packed clean eating quiche that is low on carbs and packed full of protein. An easy way to get more vegetables into your childs day.
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 Cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup cream
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 Cup grated cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 350.F / 180C
- Prep a quiche dish (9 inch diameter) with non stick baking paper
- Sautee mushrooms in a pan until mushrooms are soft and moisture evaporated.
- Spread Spinach, chicken, mushrooms & feta on the base of the dish.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and eggs.
- Pour over the top of the chicken and vegetables. Season with Salt and Pepper & top with the grated cheese.
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes until top is golden. Cut into 6 slices and serve.
An easy Clean Eating Breakfast or lunch that is a great way to feed a crowd with minimum effort.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Clean Eating
Keywords: Clean Eating Quiche