Clean Eating Sweet and Sour Orange Chicken Kebabs (A healthy version of the one from your favourite Chinese Takeaway). So so so Good!!!!
- 4 x Chicken Breasts (Sliced into 1/2 inch slices)
- 5 Tablespoons Plain Flour
- 1 Egg Lightly beaten
- Juice of 1 Orange
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider
- 1 Tablespoon Honey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Tomato paste (for the orange colour)
- Oil for Frying
- Heat Oven to 400’F / 190.C
- STEP 1: Flour and Fry
- Heat up a pan on the stove. Add a little oil.
- Put the chicken on your kebab stick before cooking. Dip the chicken in the egg and then flour.
- Fry each side until golden.
- STEP 2: Mix Sauce and Bake
- Mix together – orange juice, honey, apple cider, tomato paste
- Pout over the chicken and place in oven.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until sauce is sticky and thick and chicken cooked through.
- Season with Salt.
- Cuisine: Clean Eating Dinner