- 1 lb whole wheat / organic linguine
- 1 lb chicken (2 large breasts) finely sliced.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic finely diced (or 1 teaspoon crushed garlic)
- 2 inches ginger grated (or 1 teaspoon bottled ginger)
- 1/3 cup organic naturally brewed soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoons brown sugar (or two teaspoons honey)
- 1 large zucchini (finely sliced)
- 1 large carrot (finely sliced)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- In a large pot, boil water and linguine as per instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl: Combine garlic, ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar (or honey). Whisk together. set aside.
- In a large pan add oil & chicken. Fry until lightly browned and cooked through. Add vegetables and cook until just tender. Add half the Soy sauce mixture and lightly fry and stir until chicken and veggies well coated.
- Add pasta to the chicken / veg pot and remaining soy sauce. Combine.
- Category: Main Meal