A crunchy, sweet trail mix made with 5 whole food ingredients. Perfect for school lunch boxes or after school snack.
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup raw cashews
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup raisins or sultanas
1 tablespoon honey
- line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Heat oven to 150’C / 300F
- Spread the uncooked trail mix on the baking sheet and drizzle honey over the top.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until crunchy. Stir once or twice during baking.
- Allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.
- Ovens can be finicky. Keep and eye on your trail mix as you want to bake on low, not burn. You know your oven better than anyone. If it cooks a little hot, then reduce the temperature you bake your mix at.
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: Clean Eating