- Dry Ingredients:
- 2 cups Organic Oats
- 1 Cup Desiccated or shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts (I used Pumpkin Seeds in this batch)
- Wet Ingredients
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat Oven to 160 degrees Celsius or 300 degree Fahrenheit
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Melt butter and honey together in a non stick pan then stir well through the dry ingredients. Use your hands if you need to mix well.
- Place on flat tray and spread out evenly. Pop the tray in the oven for about 15 min. Stir twice during cooking to cook evenly throughout.