* We sometimes use affiliate links, so we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check our disclosure for more info.
Clean Eating Food List
This Clean Eating food List PDF can be printed out and used as a guideline when stocking your Kitchen. Obviously, you don’t need to purchase everything on this list. Try and build up your pantry supplies over time as you need them rather than going out and buying it all on the same day.
There isn’t a Clean eating approved food list, some people are super strict about the foods they eat when they’re eating Clean foods, some aren’t. We still eat some sugars and you can read about that here, and so I’ve included the Clean sugars we have on the list.
Grab the Clean eating food list HERE!
Clean Eating Meal Plans For Beginners
Starting off Clean eating is a big change if your diet used to be anything like ours was! I found that creating meal plans so I knew what we’d be eating and what to shop for really helped. You can find loads of Clean eating meal plans here, download some of them to get started.
Tips when Shopping for Real food
- Read the ingredients list on all packaged foods. Make sure these are only real food ingredients. No Chemicals. No Numbers. No Additives. You can get the full list of 12 Clean Eating Rules here.
- Be extra careful when buying produce on the Dirty Dozen List. Commercially produced versions of these items have been tested for high amounts of pesticides. Try buy organic or local if possible. If neither of these are an option then look in the frozen produce section.
- To reduce food wastage, prepare fresh foods the day you buy them. Cut them, freeze them or only buy them when you know how you are going to use them in the next couple of days.
- Meal Planning is the best thing you can do for your time and budget. 5 minutes of meal planning before you head out hopping will save you money, time and sanity.
How to Get Your Clean Eating Grocery List
Download and print the Clean eating Real food list as a PDF here