- 1 Uncooked whole chicken
- 2 Onions
- 6– 8 medium Potatoes
- 1 large sweet Potato / 1 cup diced pumpkin
- 4 large carrots
- 4 Zucchinis
- 2 sticks of celery (sliced)
- 1 Cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Any other Veggies you would like to add.
- Plug in your Slow Cooker and turn to high.
- Add Whole chicken and two cups of water, rosemary, onion, salt and pepper. Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Add quinoa and all vegetables except zucchinis. Pour in boiling water until Crock pot is 3/4 full and all vegetables are covered.
- Cook for 1 – 1.5hrs until chicken breaks away from the bone and vegetables are tender.
- Remove the chicken from the crockpot and take the chicken off the bone. Put the unboned chicken pieces back into the pot and dispose of the bones.
- Add zucchinis and cook for 30 minutes.
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: Real Food Meal