Clean Eating Homemade Peanut Butter Granola. Makes 5 cups of crunchy refined sugar free breakfast granola.
- Preheat oven to 160’C / 320F.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. The easiest way to do this is with your hands. You want to get everything well mixed and evenly coated with honey and peanut butter.
- Spread out mixture on the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes. Stir once or twice during cooking to make sure granola is evenly cooked.
- Serve with yogurt or chilled milk.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Clean Eating