Clean Eating Honey Nut Granola. Serve it up instead of boxed breakfast cereals for a fast and easy school morning breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 150’C
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients together (coconut, almond flour, seeds and nuts).
- Gently heat honey, butter & vanilla until slightly warm and runny. Pour over dry ingredients.
- Use your hands or a wooden spoon to mix together well.
- Spread mixture on to the two baking trays.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15. Stir. Bake for another 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.