Have you lost your Christmas spirit? Are you secretly thinking that you can’t wait for it all to be over? Do you dread the idea of over crowded supermarkets, maxed-out credit cards, ungrateful kids, and non stop overwhelm? Decide to do this things differently this Christmas. Get your free Printable Peaceful Christmas Planner to reduce the stress of the holiday season and bring the joy back into the Season.
The Countdown to Christmas begins. You can feel the buzz in the air and the glitter and sparkle starts to crowd out store windows. I get a little twitchy when I see Christmas trees in October. The panic that the year is almost over starts to set in. For as long as I can remember, I used to dread Christmas and I totally sided with Ebeneza Scrooge.
I Used to Dread Christmas
It meant no money. Long periods of no work. Stress. Pressure. There was this sick feeling of anxiety in my stomach that just wouldn’t go away. I forgot the purpose of Christmas.
Every year I would tell myself that ‘next year will be different’. I will be more organised. I won’t wait until Christmas Eve to finalize Christmas Dinner, post those Christmas cards or wrap the Kids gifts. I won’t be worrying about money or allow last minute budget blowouts to ruin my Christmas. I will channel Martha Stewart. I will be at Peace this year.
And last year (for the first time in my adult life) I was.
Maybe it’s something about turning 40 and realizing that your time on this Earth is not guaranteed or indefinite, but over the last year I feel as if I’m finally an adult.
I’ve changed the way I do things over the last 12 months. Two things stand out above all else:
- I’ve been able to step back a bit from the ‘busy’ and focus rather on the value of where I spend my time and energy, and
- I’ve learned how important it is to make and stick to a written plan.
Preparing for a Peaceful Christmas Starts Now
Both of these things have bought me Peace this year and allowed me to enjoy the moments that matter rather than focusing on a never ending to do list.
Having a plan for the year has freed up my head space. I’ve never been able to stick to a plan, until now. Mid way through last year I sat down and started a Life Planner (I only bought it because it was 50% off as it was already July) and that small decision changed my life (Ha! If I could have a dollar for every time someone has said those words to me …).
But seriously. This year.
- I’ve hit blogging goals I (secretly) never thought I could reach.
- I’ve Organised my Home
- I clean less than I ever did before. And my home is still Clean!
- I have more fun with my children.
- My relationship with my Husband has blossomed (Yup. that part too)
- I’ve learned to budget and we live below our means.
- I finally started meal planning properly.
The only thing I’m falling short on are the things I never wrote down – to exercise more and I also failed to start that dream Vegetable patch.
My Gift to You: The Peaceful Christmas Planner
So this year, I will be getting my Christmas gifts organised early. Because that’s how I roll now.
And it starts with my gift to you – Introducing …. [drum roll please] …. Your Shiny & New Peaceful Christmas Planner.
Inside is everything you need to enjoy this Christmas with your family to help you:
- put together a holiday binder you’ll use year after year
- determine a Holiday budget that won’t break the bank
- gather your Christmas Supplies early
- get your gift list together along with your gift budget
- collect your recipes and prep your kitchen
Get it, Print it off, file it in a pretty binder and stick to it! I guarantee that you will feel at Peace this Christmas Season.
Unwrap your Gift
Unwrap your Peaceful Christmas Planner by Clicking here or on the picture of the Gift Box Below. Your Peaceful Christmas Planner is Free of Course. Just like Christmas magic.
Take a Peak Inside
Stay in Touch
Be sure to Subscribe to my newsletter, like my Facebook page, and follow me on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy family resources. For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Clean Eating with Kids, check out all our family friendly Clean Eating Recipe here.
Or Stick around and Browse Some of my Most Popular Posts
- Two Ingredient Pizza Dough
- Declutter Challenge: 200 Things to Throw Away
- 5 Things I do Everyday to keep my Home Clean
- Sweet and Sticky Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs