* We sometimes use affiliate links, so we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check our disclosure for more info.
A little over boring ol’ water? Try this lime and mint infused water to take your family’s water drinking habit to a whole new level.
This is one of the tastiest water infusion combinations we’ve tried (and we have tried a lot). Plus it’s a hit with everyone in the family (even the fussy one). So I know when I’m on to a winner.
Here are a 4 ideas on how to serve it:
- Keep a jug of this refreshing infusion in the fridge for a ready to drink. Add ice when serving to chill a little more on a hot day.
- Serve it up with plenty of ice at dinner or lunch
- Pop some lime and mint in the kids school drink bottles (I use an Infusion Water Bottle if I’m going to send it with the kids to school as the two little ones don’t like ‘bits in their water’).
- Add hot water instead of cold for an amazing night time drink (I’ve been doing this in the evenings to avoid my habitual late night coffee).
Lime and Mint Infused Water
- 1 lime sliced
- small handful fresh mint leaves
- 5 cups cold water
- Add all ingredients to a large jug.
- Leave for at least 30 minutes before serving.