- 2 cups cooked mashed potato
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or spring onion
- olive oil or butter for frying
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat up a non stick fry pan on high. Add oil or butter.
- Spoon around 2 tablespoons of mash mixture for each fritter. Fry for about 1 min or until golden brown, then turn over with spatula. NOTE: You can make them as bigger or smaller. I try and make 12 to a batch.
- Cook in batches of 4 at a time.
- Serve immediately with sour cream on the side.