A simple, classic 4 ingredient breakfast smoothie made by blending frozen (or fresh) mango, orange, banana and coconut milk.
- 1 Cup sliced bananas (frozen or fresh)
- 1 Cup diced mangoes (frozen or fresh
- 1 Orange peeled and cut into sections
- 1 cup coconut milk (or almond milk)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into glasses to serve immediately or into a smoothie bottle for later.
- You can use almond milk in place of coconut milk. I don’t like to add real milk because I’ve had a couple of attempts where the milk has curdled with the orange.
- Add 1 part coconut milk to one part water for a milder coconut taste (this is what I do)
- If you are using fresh fruit then add a big handful of ice when blender. This makes it nice and cold and gives it that slushy kind of consistency.
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: Clean Eating