- WET INGREDIENTS
- 1 Cup cooked, mashed Pumpkin
- 1/4 Cup Mashed, Ripe banana
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- DRY INGREDIENTS
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain flour (You can use wholemeal)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350F or 180C
- Prepare a 12 hole muffin tray with liners or oil to prevent sticking.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together until just blended.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in separate bowl
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient mixture.
- Stir until just combined.
- Spoon evenly into muffin tray and bake for 15 – 20 min. This will depend on your oven.
- Muffins need to be slightly golden.