- 2 large Sweet Potatoes (about 1/2 potato per child. Slice really finely, leaving the skin on)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or rice bran oil
- sea salt
- Tomato Salsa
- 2 large ripe tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 red onion (finely sliced)
- 1/2 cucumber (diced)
- 1 ripe avocado (diced) OPTIONAL
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 Fahrenheit.
- Line one or two oven trays with parchment paper. Make sure fries are evenly spread out and not on top of each other otherwise they won’t crisp up well.
- Sprinkle salt and oil on top.
- Bake for 20 – 30 min until golden. They will crisp up more once they start to cool.
- To make up the Salsa: Mix all ingredients together. Serve with Fries and a spoon of sour cream or Greek yogurt.