Another Easy weeknight dinner that will become a firm family favorite. This Oven Baked Italian Chicken Casserole is made with 5 Basic Ingredients (which you probably already have in your kitchen right now).
- 4 Chicken Thighs (or breasts)
- 4 cups of Organic Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup black olives, quartered
- 1/2 cup grated Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius / 350′ Fahrenheit.
- Brown your chicken on a hot skillet or under the grill for a couple minutes. Lay chicken on an ovenproof dish.
- Pour over the pasta sauce, sprinkle with cheese, black olives and seasoning.
- Pop it in the hot oven for 30-40 minutes.
- The cheese will be grilled and the pasta sauce reduced to a thick tomato gravy.
- Oven temperatures can differ from mine. Keep an eye on your chicken bake in the last 10 minutes of cooking.