* We sometimes use affiliate links, so we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check our disclosure for more info.
Half and Half Oven Tray Pizza
Maybe I’m a bit lazy. Maybe its just smart. Not sure. But I do know that making half and half pizzas are a quick way to get a whole lot of pizza on the table without the fuss. With four kids, pizza nights have now become super easy. No more cute round individually customized pizzas. Uh uh. Those days are long gone. Now its half an half oven tray pizzas (usually two because that’s how many I can fit into my oven).
I make up a basic pizza with pizza sauce and cheese, then we add our toppings to each half.
Normally I would use my two ingredient pizza dough recipe for all of my pizzas. It is super easy to make and works out perfectly every time. But I didnt have self raising flour, so had to make up a batch, so technically I used four ingredients for this batch of dough).
Whats on Tonight’s pizza menu?
Side 1: Pesto Chicken with Roasted Vegetables.
Side 2: BBQ Chicken
Half and Half Oven Tray Pizza (Supersized for hungry families)
- Pizza Dough
- 3 Cups Organic Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Cups plain Greek yogurt
- Pizza Toppings
- Organic Pizza Sauce no added sugar
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- SIDE 1: Cooked chicken slices sliced mushrooms, sliced capsicum, Pesto
- SIDE 2: Cooked chicken slices Organic BBQ SauceSwirl
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line an oven tray with non stick baking paper.
- Pizza Dough: Mix flour, baking powder and baking soda till combined.
- Add yogurt and mix until i starts coming together as a ball. Tip onto a clean counter or board and knead until smooth. If needed add a bit more flour to stop it sticking.
- Roll out into thin oblong shape then add to tray an stretch dough to fit.
- Pizza Topping: Spread pizza sauce on dough and sprinkle cheese all over. Add your preferred toppings.
- Bake in oven for 15 - 20 min until dough is golden and crispy on sides.