- 1 cup mashed, cooked pumpkin
- 4 x eggs (lightly beaten)
- 6 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste / extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of butter (or coconut oil) for cooking
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat up a non stick pan on the stove. Add the butter to the hot pan.
- Spoon around 1 1/2 tablespoons batter per pancake. I fit 3 at a time in my pan.
- Turn and cook the other side when golden.
- Serve with maple syrup, berries and bananas.
- Makes 12 pancakes (serves 4)
- I refrigerate these for up to 2 days in a n airtight container.