Delicious, Quick and Super Easy to Make! These snack sized tuna and vegetable balls are the perfect party snack for kids and adults. They are also amazing in lunchboxes and as an after school snack – especially with a little fresh lemon juice squeezed on top! Oh my Gosh – So Good!
These snack sized bites of yumminess are ideal for party food, lunch boxes or afternoon snacks. I keep them in the fridge and they are normally gone within the hour of being found.
Each batch makes around 15 – 20 snack balls (depending on how big you roll them). I make mine about the size of a a big grape (one teaspoon full of tuna mix).
How to Make Snack Sized Tuna Balls>/h4>
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Roll into balls and saute until golden.
Quick, easy and delicious Clean Eating snack sized tuna balls! Best thing is you make them using canned tuna. Kid Friendly & Budget friendly!
- 2 cans Tuna (6 ounce/ 180g) (drained)
- ½ cup Wholewheat breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 – 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ? cup vegetables: grated carrot, chopped chives, corn, parsley
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of dried Rosemary
- Mix all Ingredients Together: Mix all ingredients together in bowl. Test tuna mixture stays together when rolled into a ball. If too dry, then add 1 tablespoon water.
- Form Balls: Divide mixture into grape sized balls. You can refrigerate and firm up balls a bit more before cooking, but I cook immediately.
- Saute in Skillet: Heat up pan to med-high and add a little olive oil. Place balls in pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until browned. Give the pan a little shake to make sure they cook all round.