- 1 x 400g Canned Apples (or 4 x fresh apples, peeled, diced)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising flour
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons ground Cinnamon
- Heat your oven to 180′ C or 350 F.
- Heat Apples and maple syrup in a pot. Simmer for around 3 – 5 min to reduce liquid. Allow mixture to COOL in the fridge.
- To make the dough: Mix flour and yogurt together until well combined. Add a little flour or yogurt if needed to get consistency of play dough. Tip onto a floured board and roll out to an oblong shape.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon all over the dough.
- Spread the cooled apple mix on top of cinnamon.
- Roll up the dough.
- Slice into roughly 1 – 1/2 inch slices.
- Place slices on baking paper and bake in oven for 20 min until slightly golden.
- OPTIONAL: Mix 1/4 cup icing sugar with 2 tablespoons hot water until smooth. Drizzle on warm scrolls and serve.