Clean Eating | Whole 30 | Paleo. These Sticky Sweet Chicken Thighs taste amazing and are actually good for you! My kids say they are as good as BBQ spare ribs. I think they are better!
- PORTUGUESE SPICE RUB
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- HONEY DRIZZLE
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or sesame oil)
- 6 Chicken thighs (or you can use legs or wings)
- Preheat Oven to 380F
- Mix Spices together in bowl. Rub spices on uncooked chicken.
- Heat up a skillet on the stove top. Add oil and chicken. Fry for around 6-8 minutes until browned all over.
- Mix honey and apple cider vinegar together and pour over browned chicken.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 25 minutes until sauce thick and sticky (longer may be needed for legs. Check that chicken is cooked through).
- Serve on rice with fresh greens.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Clean Eating | Paleo | Whole 30