These Clean Eating Three Ingredient Banana Pancakes are quick and easy to make. Dairy free and Delicious! The perfect way to start the weekend. #cleaneating #bananapancakes #cleaneatingrecipes
- 2 x med/large Ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 x eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Self Rising Flour
- Preheat pan on Stove. Add a little butter to stop sticking.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spoon about 2 Tablespoons of mixture into the pan per pancake.
- Cook each side, flipping half way, until golden.
- Serve with maple syrup and Greek Yogurt
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Clean Eating