- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 200g butter
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 170 degree Celsius or 320 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour and butter together with your fingers until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add yogurt and mix until your dough is formed.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough to about 1/2 inch thickness. Cut out your Scone circles. I use a plastic cup to cut out shapes and aim for 8 scones per batch.
- Place on a oven tray and bake for 12 – 15 min or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve immediately with fresh cream and strawberry jam.