Nutty, sweet and sticky wholewheat oat and blueberry muffins.
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup runny honey (warm it up a bit if you need to)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup milk (or almond milk)
- Preheat oven to 375’F / 170’C fan bake oven
- Prepare 12 hole muffin tray with liners (I like to make slightly bigger muffins so I only full 10)
- Mix dry ingredients together (except the blueberries)
- In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Add the wet mix to dry mix. It makes a runny batter.
- Gently stir in blueberries. Stir until just blended. Dont over mix.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes. Touch tops to make sure they feel spongy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve with a little butter.
- Category: Muffin
- Cuisine: Baking