Clean Eating with kids may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is checked regularly and was last updated 15th March 2021.
Our Privacy Guarantee
Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address and first name
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Information may be collected in the following two ways:
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: I may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by purchasing a product, leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We may automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as which links were clicked.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To send you products you have purchased;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Clean Eating with Kids Website uses the following third-party service providers and services:
Analytics is collected directly via Google Analytics. Information that is collected includes Cookies and usage data.
Contacting the User
The website uses contact forms to which users Voluntarily submit their information in order to subscribe to future communications. Personal data that is collected includes first name and email address. All correspondence includes an option to opt out of communications at any time.
The WooCommerce plugin is used for our stores operation. Personal Data collected from purchasers include: email address, first and last name, item purchased, date purchased, total payment amount.
All Payments are submitted via Paypal and I do not have access to any credit card details submitted on the site.
External social networks and platforms
Pinterest “Pin it” button and social widgets are used on the site. The personal information collected includes Cookies and Usage Data.
Managing contacts and sending messages
Contacts are managed by Convertkit and Leadpages/Leadboxes. Personal Data collected via voluntary completion of contact forms includes collection of email address and first name.
Traffic optimization and distribution
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you leave a comment on this Website, your name and comment (and URL if entered) will be publicly visible on the website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our site. The website currently uses the following Ad Providers to serve and place Adverts on the website:
- Advertising.This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Some of our advertisers occasionally serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at the contact page at the bottom of this form to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to the contact page at the bottom of this form.
Amend – You may contact us at the contact page at the bottom of this form to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to the contact page at the bottom of this form.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law such as in the case of product sales.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at the contact page at the bottom of this form and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you have any concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact me.
WHAT IS A COOKIE (AND HOW WE USE THEM)
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
CONTROLLING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Contacting Clean Eating with Kids
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. To unsubscribe from any communications, please contact us at the email address below.